Look And Feel Great With FabFitFun Subscription Boxes
Full disclosure: I received a sample FabFitFun subscription box to facilitate this post.
For many celebrities, a personal shopper is the answer to their need to look fabulous without spending a lot of time searching out those new trends and products that would really work. If only it were that easy for the rest of us, but actually it can be. The solution is FabFitFun. FabFitFun is a subscription box curated by Giuliana Rancic, who selects all of the best and latest beauty products, fashion accessories, and health and wellness goodies and boxes them up into the most amazing surprise packages that come at the start of every fashion season of the year.
This serves as a sort of fashion update for those of us who are simply too busy to do the comparisons necessary to stay on trend but would still like to dress in something other than Soccer Mom chic at least once in a while. FabFitFun takes all of the struggle out of the process yet leaves in all the fun of trying on fantastic new stuff. Best of all, the products are designed to be not just individually great but also to match up with all of the other fab stuff in the box. That way, you can build your own fashion ensemble with the help of FabFitFun’s staff of experts.
The way it works is easy. The program is built around a quarterly subscription box. Once every three months, you get your own taste of those celebrity goody bags that the stars get. Each quarter’s box is filled with full-sized items that are matched to the season about to get underway. You won’t get fun summer nail colors in the FabFitFun winter box. You’ll get the latest look for the latest season. Whammo, you’re up-to-date just as easy as that.
I had a chance to try out the FabFitFun 2014 winter Box and was pleasantly surprised at the contents.
Here is a list of the contents:
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive – valued at $39
- Passport to Beauty Tibetan Goji Berry Intense Anti-Aging Eye Serum – .5oz – valued at $88
- Daniel Stone COCO Candle – $42
- Lather AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose – valued at $18
- yourMinerals Eye Shadow Duo – valued at $44
- Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace – valued at $34
- Zumba 60-min DVD and $25 apparel gift card (note this covers shipping too, so 100% free & shipped product will be available) – valued at $55
- $30 Fashion Project gift card with free shipping (note this covers shipping too, so 100% free & shipped product will be available)- valued at $30
- 3-Month Membership to SaltedTV.com – valued at $29.97
And some sponsored items:
- Organic Valley Balance Milk Protein Shake – valued at $2.99
- Justin’s Classic Almond Butter – valued at $.63
- Special K Snack Bars – valued at $2.62
TOTAL VALUE: $383.59
Give FitFabFun a try today and start looking great tomorrow!